Training Policies & RegistrationGeneral Training Policies
- Your company must have a current e-automate Product Updates Contract in order to participate in any training course, whether it’s covered under your Training Contract or you are paying per course.
- Customers not on any Training plans are required to have a credit card for web course registration and payment.
- Full payment required before all courses. (Credit card, ACH, Check, or Lease)
- Each customer is allowed a maximum of 5 attendees at any time during the New User Essentials sessions. You are free to rotate participants throughout the week, but the total number of attendees must be 5 or less at any one time. Additional seats can be put on the waiting list and added if there are cancellations or if the course is not full 3 weeks before the start date. This is meant to make the course available to as many companies as possible.
- Digital Gateway Training Instructors and Customer Care Representatives do not provide software or hardware assistance for personal laptops at training.
- If fewer than five participants are signed up for the course three weeks prior to the course start date, Digital Gateway reserves the right to cancel the class and move participants to the next offered course.
- Registered participants for Gold Training courses that do not show up for a class in which they are registered are assessed a $300 cancellation fee per participant. This fee is assessed only when there is a waiting list.
- Registered participants for Gold Training courses that cancel within 21 days of the course start date are assessed a $300 cancellation fee per canceled participant. If Digital Gateway can fill the vacated seat(s), the cancellation fee is waived.
- Digital Gateway is not responsible for irregular fluctuations in internet connectivity or GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar software issues.
- Web course attendees must have their request for registration in to the training department 24 hours before the course in order to receive login information in a timely manner. Courses are published on our website in Eastern Time zone, make appropriate plans based on your time zone.
Digital Gateway offers a variety of online and instructor led courses every month. See the Training Calendars for instructor led courses and the online courses. To register for a course, contact the Training Registrar at 866-DGateway (342-8392) option 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can register for any course by email if you have a credit card on file with Digital Gateway.
- Customers without credit cards on file are required to register by phone.
- Once registered for all courses, you will receive an email confirming your registrations, the course date, and time.
- Web course attendees receive an email the day before the course, outlining instructions for the conference call, course password, and course login.
- Instructor led course attendees, approximately one month prior to the course start date receive an email containing lodging suggestions, maps, and a course agenda.
- Platinum courses are scheduled via email.
Digital Gateway Training plans allow you to sign up annually and attend as many courses as you would like that fall under your purchased plan throughout the year. The plans are as follows:
- H.E.L.P. - ($1495) This program gives your employees the opportunity to attend all of our H.E.L.P level training online courses. These additional online courses give your employees the added instruction to go more in depth with their training. There are currently nine enhanced courses specifically for administrators, 19 advanced courses for power users, and 13 enhanced basic classes for new hires. These courses range from an hour to an hour and a half. This plan requires that you have a current eautomate update contract to receive its services.
- Gold - ($2495) Includes the trainings offered under the H.E.L.P Training Plan PLUS annual access for all of your employees to any of the Digital Gateway Instructor led e-automate courses and Gold level Web Based training. Instructor led courses are taught at the Digital Gateway offices in Provo Utah and Atlanta GA. Gold Instructor led courses are usually one to two days. If taken consecutively they last five days. Gold Web Based training classes usually last an hour and a half. This plan requires that you have a current eautomate update contract to receive its services.
- Platinum - ($6495) Includes all the trainings offered under the Gold Training Plan PLUS one 3-day, custom, on-site training during the 12 months of your annual training plan. Meals and incidentals expenses are billed at the U.S. government per diem rates. Customer is responsible for all travel expenses. This plan requires that you have a current eautomate update contract to receive its services.
- If you choose not to purchase a training plan, you can pay per course. This requires that you have a current eautomate update contract to receive its services. The Web Based training courses are $195/connection. Our Instructor led courses are $345 per person per day if you do not have a training plan. There is also a $150 per person laptop fee if you attend training in Atlanta.
Provo, UT Hotel Recommendations
- Courtyard by Marriott: 1600 North Freedom Blvd, Provo, UT 84604. For reservations call (801) 373-2222.
- SpringHill Suites: 1580 North Freedom Blvd, Provo, UT 84604. For reservations call (801) 373-0073.
- TownePlace Suites: 873 North 1200 West, Orem, UT 84057. For reservations call (801) 225-4477.
- Hampton Inn & Suites: 6010 Sugarloaf Parkway, Lawrenceville, GA 30043. For reservations call (678) 407-0018.
- Homewood Suites: 1775 North Brown Road, Lawrenceville, GA 30043. For reservations call (770) 277-1243.
- Provo, UT: Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC).
- Atlanta, GA: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL).
To access different sections of our new site, please click the appropriate link below.
Training Courses - General Information
Training Policies and Registration
Classroom Training Calendar
Online Training Calendar
Classroom New User Essentials Agenda (PDF)
Online/Video Course Descriptions (PDF)
Course Recommendations Based on Responsibilities (PDF)